Need ready cash to make life easier for you and your family? We offer an array of loan products designed to meet the many demands of your personal and professional life. Our knowledgeable bankers are ready to help you select the loan best suited for your specific needs.
West Union Bank is ready to be your financial partner whether you already own a business and need money to maintain or improve it or whether you want to start or finance a business.
Commercial Loans are available for:
- Business startup
- Financing a Business Venture
- Purchasing Business Equipment
- Buying or Building Commercial Property
- Any Purpose that helps your business grow
- SBA Express
To apply for a Commercial Loan or for more information call 304-873-2361 and ask for :
Rudy Torjak @ ext 245
Senior VP/Senior Loan Officer
R Michael Hall @ ext 802
Senior VP/Business Development
Need money for unexpected expenses or the things that make life more fun? West Union Bank can help you with an installment loan.
Installment loans are available for:
- New or Used Vehicles
- Personal and Family Recreation Equipment
- Home Repairs or Improvements
- Other Purposes
- Unsecured Loans
Is a new home in your future? Or maybe you want to refinance your current home for a lower payment or a better rate. Let our knowledgeable bankers help you select one of West Union Bank’s many Mortgage Loan Options:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages are available with initial periods of one, three, and five years at very competitive rates. These loans will be serviced by West Union Bank.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages are available with Conventional, VA, FHA, and Rural Development loans
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
Your home is a safe haven from the outside world. It’s where you invest a lot of your time and money. It’s also where you can find cash for the projects you never seem to be able to afford.
It's the smartest way to finance important things like:
- Home Improvements
It's also a great way to pay off:
• High-rate Credit Cards. Find attractive rates.
Find tax benefits. (See your tax advisor for details.)
Knowledgeable West Union bankers will work with you to determine how to use the Home Equity Line of Credit to meet your financial needs.
WEST UNION BANK LOAN OFFICERS
West Union Bank NMLS # 466067
Installment, Mortgage + Home Equity Line Of Credit Loans
Secondary Market Mortgage Loans (Fixed Rate)
Call 304-873-2361 or 800-891-2361 to reach:
Doddridge, Harrison, Ritchie and adjoining counties:
304-326-3911 ext. 811