West Union Bank
Welcome to WEST UNION BANK, a West Virginia-owned, independent bank you can depend upon as a trusted, financially-savvy partner. West Union Bank has been in business for over 120 years; please visit one of our five locations for all your banking needs.
Dear West Union Bank Customers,
West Union Bank would like to update you on the bank’s attempts to protect the health and safety of you, our customers, our employees, friends, and families in the communities we serve.
In an effort to promote social distancing for the protection of customers and employees, West Union Bank has made the decision to:
- Temporarily limit ALL branch lobby access (open by appointment only), effective Monday, March 23, 2020.
- Appointments will be made for those customers that require access to safe deposit boxes, new accounts/loans, business customers, large cash transactions, or other transactions that cannot be conducted through the drive through windows.
- ALL branch drive-throughs will operate under current, normal branch hours.
- Please visit West Union Bank’s website for all locations and operating hours.
- West Union Bank will continue to monitor the situation daily. The decision to limit access to branch lobbies will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks or before, if warranted.
- Walk-up Customers in the drive through should use the lane closest to the building and exercise caution.
Attention: West Union Bank Customers!
TO CONSUMER BORROWERS OF WEST UNION BANK
West Union Bank will provide payment relief to consumer borrowers, both residential mortgage and installment loan financing, that have been impacted adversely by COVID-19.
Borrowers who are not currently delinquent with scheduled payments, on or after March 1, 2020, will be offered payment terms as follows:
- Payment of interest only, or full deferral of payment (both interest and principal), for a period of 90 days. Customer will have the option to exercise payment relief on a month-to-month basis if he or she desires, by contacting West Union Bank regarding each request.
- Either option selected (interest only or deferral of payments), will not have an adverse effect on your credit.
- Late charges will be waived, on the affected account, during the term of payment relief.
- Any new repossession and/or foreclosure proceedings will be halted during payment relief period.
- In the event adverse conditions continue beyond the 90-day time frame, West Union Bank will re-evaluate and possibly continue payment relief on a month-by-month basis.
Please contact one of our loan officers, 1-304-873-2361, to discuss payment relief.
WEST UNION BANK
In order to help our customers during the current times of uncertainty, we will be reducing the following deposit account fees on a temporary basis. These changes will be in effect for activities conducted beginning March 27, 2020 thru June 30, 2020.
TEMPORARY FEE REDUCTIONS
- Overdraft Fees/NSF Fees/AOD Fees will be reduced to $15.00 per item with a maximum total of 3 chargeable overdrafts, or $45.00 per day.
- ATS fees for overdraft protection transfers will be waived.
- Wire fees for incoming and outgoing wires will be waived.
- No fees will be charged for Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.
- Penalties for early withdrawal from CDs will be waived. (Note on online entry to CD control Penalty waived COV19)
THESE TEMPORARY REDUCTIONS WILL BE IN EFFECT THRU JUNE 30, 2020
If you have any questions contact any West Union Bank employee at 1-304-873-2361.
West Union Bank introduces our Mobile Banking AppLearn More
Need ready cash to make life easier for you and your family? We offer an array of loan products designed to meet the many demands of your personal and professional life.Learn More
Personal and Business Checking Accounts
We offer checking products to meet all of your personal and business needs.Learn More