Because banking should be personal.
Excellent Customer Service.
Our employees are from our local communities. They are deeply invested and involved in area activities. You are more than just a name or a face. You’re our neighbors!
Trusted Banking Experts.
Serving Doddridge, Ritchie, Harrison, and surrounding counties for over 126 years doesn’t just happen. We’re involved in and a part of what you’ve been through, experiencing the same challenges, victories, and struggles. We want what is best for both our families and yours. We want West Virginia to succeed and believe your partnership with us makes that happen.
Independent. Not alone.
West Union Bank is independently owned and operated by local West Virginians, and provides the same stability offered by larger financial institutions. As a member of TopNet, a cooperative group of noncompeting, locally owned community banks, we work with our peers to ensure a brighter financial future. Our staff also undergoes continuing financial education to be the best that we can be.
Need ready cash to make life easier for you and your family? We offer an array of loan products designed to meet the many demands of your personal and professional life.Learn More
Simplify your life on the go! Transfer money between accounts or P2P, utilize Online Bill Pay, check your transaction history, temporarily pause your debit card… And so much more!Learn More
Community Bank Benefits
- Direct access to bank staff both on the phone and in person.
- Convenient & easy banking through Mobile and Internet banking.
- Our West Union Bank Fingertip Banking gives you 24 hour access to account information at your fingertips by dialing 1-877-398-2265.
- Access Financial Education and Community Awareness posts on our Facebook page!
- No ATM fees for West Union Bank debit card customers at certain Top Net Banks locations throughout WV.
- Instantly issue personal debit cards at our offices in West Union, Clarksburg, and Harrisville WV.
- Automatic Bill Pay through Internet and Mobile Banking .
Direct access in person, on the phone, or online.
Let us help you find a solution.