In an effort to promote Social Distancing
Dear West Union Bank Customers,
West Union Bank would like to update you on the bank’s attempts to protect the health and safety of you, our customers, our employees, friends, and families in the communities we serve.
In an effort to promote social distancing for the protection of customers and employees, West Union Bank has made the decision to:
- Temporarily limit ALL branch lobby access (open by appointment only), effective Monday, March 23, 2020.
- Appointments will be made for those customers that require access to safe deposit boxes, new accounts/loans, business customers, large cash transactions, or other transactions that cannot be conducted through the drive through windows.
- ALL branch drive-throughs will operate under current, normal branch hours.
- Please visit West Union Bank’s website for all locations and operating hours.
- West Union Bank will continue to monitor the situation daily. The decision to limit access to branch lobbies will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks or before, if warranted.
- Walk-up Customers in the drive through should use the lane closest to the building and exercise caution.
Transactions that can be made using our Mobile Banking, Online Banking, or Fingertip Banking products, are certainly advised and encouraged. Please call 304-873-2361 with any questions